All 42 art Reviews

Megaman Megaman

Wow, amazing. Megaman is my fav game series so this is just amazing for me.

Will you also do Zero or some of the bosses? Would be epic.

Thanks for this 5/5 5/5 and faved :)

The NG Sub The NG Sub

First thing I thought:
"We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine" :D

I like the NG references on it, the angry faic, the tank's barrel. Nice extra's too(the bubbles, the jellyfish, the realistic monkey, seagulls, etc.), they really fill it.

All in all, 5 stars. :D

Metalman Metalman

Hey undeadkitty, how come most of the characters in your art are facing left? Randomly noticed that.
Cool art though(like all your art(that I've seen), can't wait to see more :D

Undeadkitty13 responds:

crap i just notice that
i have no idea

My ORC ID My ORC ID

I haven't played ORC, so I don't know. Nice art though(like always)

VooDooDollMaster responds:

Not the greatest third persion shooter. But it's still fun. It's still something you might want to borrow or rent instead of buying first. And if you plan to buy, maybe wait for a price drop because some of the DLC is pricey.

Anubis Anubis

"I am proud for what I am, the guardian of the dead. I was chosen by the gods, to be their final judge." - Anubis by Septic Flesh

Nice done, like always, shad. I like the eye on the scythe.

DRAGON!!!!! DRAGON!!!!!

No preview

So evil!

Nice dragon though :D

Greatest Fear Greatest Fear

Made in two hours..

..I'm not saying I could do it, I'm just saying, I don't have the capacity to concentrate that long.

Anyways, nice done, I love the people running away, at first I thought it was just some spider. The mountains look kinda strange, like..chains/aquatic movement. The mist + the lighting is nicely done.

Summing what I said above, I love it.
9/10
5/5
Fav'd.

Hail Destroyer Hail Destroyer

Nice :o

With what program do you make your art?

EXtraDonut responds:

it's a program called alchemy, you can pick it up here

Random Alien Subject 003 Random Alien Subject 003

Reminds me of Yoda

But I can see how this is original, nice done! I like the hole thingies on it's head ^_^

Haunter Haunter

Creepy

It looks like a horror version of pokemon, wich is awesome. I like the addition of the horn, it proves that you didn't just make a shady version of the pokemon with minor changes, but really made your own (kinda realistic) pokemon.

9/10
4/5
Faved

Elf7722 responds:

Thanks a lot for the comment. And yeah, that was what I was aiming for, I thought it improved the design a bit. Anyway, thanks again!