HowIGotThroughDarkSouls HowIGotThroughDarkSouls

I got the game, just by looking at it's cover. I was expecting a nice and cool game about knights to play...instead I died like a million times and at first I regretted it, but then my gaming spirit awoke and I just HAD to play it. Then my mom came in and said I had to sleep because it was too late in the morning and I got so dismotivated that I haven't played Dark Souls or on my Xbox at all since like a month or two... But tomorrow(it's too late right now) I'll play it and try to get as far as I can...wish me luck!

TerminalMontage responds:

Godspeed. You're a champion I believe in you.

Whip My Beard BacknForth Whip My Beard BacknForth

Lmao xD

Idk wtf just happened. Btw, who else noticed the thingie it says when you have your cursor over "REPLAY".

"Just whip it, whip it real good" lol

Rathaken RHG Demo 1 Rathaken RHG Demo 1

I like it

I like the idea, where instead of making a long list of stuff that he can do(fire from his palms, tornados, etc.) are all summed up with "manipulates matter" and him being a prodigy sorcerer.

I also went to fluidanims to check his story, wich was dissapointing, since besides the knowledge of that he's searching for who killed his master and that prodigy sorcerers are killed at birth, there's not much new I learn about him. Also, you made some spell faults on the RHG page("stance no competition on" = "stands no chance in") and some parts are told abit unclear(searches for someone who sent goones to kill his master for declining competition in RHG tournament).

Other then that, I wish you well in future RHG battles :)

Vote: 4/5
Rate: 8/10

raremasta responds:

thanks for the cnc mate :). u're right about the info, I will re-edit and make it clear. at first i was having trouble posting it, and had to retype everything about 5 times, i guess frustration last night made me rush out the info lol. However, i Thought that perhaps i should make a movie called the History of Rathaken, after i have a 2 - 3 battles. And thanks for the good wishes :D

RHG Battle Morion vs Oxob RHG Battle Morion vs Oxob

It looks cool

But, I think it may have been a bit slow paced. Also about your Gladiator, just wondering, is he vincible? Like, these RHG fights aren't really fair if one of the guys is invincible, right? I do have to say that I like how you animated Morion, like how the glaive shines at some moments and his blood is also nicely done. I still think that this fight was rather unfair, considering Morion is regenarative + transforming into fog.
The start isn't also the best, like, the battle starts with Oxob having ripped off Morion's arm leaving me with the feeling that I missed a big part, you should have put a more introductive scene there in my opinion.

So in overall: Nicely animated, slow paced, unfair and bad start
Vote: 3/5
Rate: 6/10
Fave: No

Godmouth responds:

You think it's slow, that's fine. Slow paced is more my style, but it's an opinion and I can respect that.

If it's fair or not, first the animator makes his character in the animation into whatever he wants. If you watch Oxob's entry you will see that he nicely defeats my character. Yes my character is immortal. The reason for this is that it allows me to animate a darker animation where my character is relentlessly and slowly killing the opponent, whereas they get to animate a heroic animation where despite impossible odds they defeat my character.

Finally for the beginning, I think it's an interesting concept, and I do understand what you mean about it not having an introductory scene, but it's a concious choice. It gives a different effect, like they were fighting for a while before this, and gives the animation a sense of time.

Overall, I understand your points, this is just an explanation for why I made these choices.

Unchained B Unchained B

Hmm, it's not as good as some stick fights.

But it's not bad. I think Arch-Angel should have showed the text some longer, because I couldn't read it. Blood didn't do it that bad. I liked fresh's most, it was pretty awesome. Hawk was boring, I liked the blood going on the sword, but that's it(sorry if I offended). Poppetje3D was my favourite, I rly enjoyed his part.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

very awesome

I love everything, besides(as DeonAC below me said) the ending isn't...like WOW. It's cool tho, but I just think its weird that the demon can lift his mutated huge brother, but not a bag?! Also, you should have made him more...demon-looking. In overall it's good, but the stuff i mentioned cost you 1 star. Now you have:
5/5
9/10
Faved.

IaMI2002 responds:

9 is extremely awesome already! Thanks again and keep rockin!

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

to what blackdragon said:

Miccool, Jomm, Hyun and Frost are all very respected members of fluidanims, wich as you should know, is were the best stick fights come from, like Terkoiz's FLLFFL(you don't know who FLLFFL is, then don't even bother to criticize stick movies anymore, because terkoiz is the best there is) VS *******

guys, i like the animation, dbs, props for making my day with that surprise u added for us ^_^

Demonology Demonology

MAGIC PEOPLE, VOODOO PEOPLE!

i luv the (small) part, as much as the song in the unfinished part!

VOODOO, WHO DO, WHAT YOU DON'T DARE DO, PEOPLE!

The Pigpen The Pigpen